Why am I still single? Can someone just explain it to me?
1. I'm a nice girl - well sorta nice. I can be a bitch but who can't? Maybe I shouldn't start here...
2. I'm fun, outgoing, spunky and all sorts of things like that.
3. In the looks department - I guess I'd say I'm cute. I'm not pretty, I'm not gorgeous but I'm not barking either...
4. I am not thin - I'm not huge - I'm a little fluffier than average. I've lost 50 pounds but I still have more to go. I am in Boot Camp and teach Hip Hop - so I am very active.
5. I think I'm smart...well I don't really...but other people think I am.
6. I have a house, a job, a car, etc... the basics.
7. All of my teeth, hair and appendages are in tact.
I'm not looking to get married right away. I'm not really looking to have kids (maybe - maybe not). I'm just looking for someone semi-normal to hang out with on a regular basis.
So - if any guy is brave enough to comment - let me know.
To the guys in their 30s - tell me - do you want a relationship with a successful, fun girl in her 30s?