Monday, June 8, 2009

No men...no problem!

Second Shift has evaporated, Country Mouse has drifted back to the country, Duke must not have liked that I didn't call him back the next day...what's it all mean? I ain't got nobody - nobody! (Yes I'm quoting David Lee Roth songs now - that's what it's come to.)

Here I am - no real prospects - well maybe one.

There's a new guy on Match.com that emailed me. He sounds promising...but don't they all? He did say he prefers cats to dogs...thank God. I don't have a nickname for him yet - let's go for Jobless. Yeah - he's in between jobs right now but did say he'd still pay for dinner on the first date...mmm Big N Tasty here I come. (That was for you 5chw4r7z!)

The thing is - I don't really care!

I have a lot going on right now - my job needs my time, my yard needs my time, the cats need my time, my side gig needs my time, my laundry needs my time, etc... So being alone with no prospects isn't that scary. I think it's a good time to just have fun, tan a little and enjoy being me.